LEAP After School Program
**Coming for the 2018/2019 School Year!**
Join Us for our After School Program for K-2 kids at our Bedford LEAP School!
The After School Enrichment Program is designed to support the afternoon needs of children, Kindergarten through Second Grade. The group size is no larger than 12 Students with two teachers. Children will be met at the bus by their teacher and brought into the school to their classroom which will be set up with interest areas designed with this age group in mind. Children will have a snack from home upon arrival and then move into their afternoon arts activities which can include visual arts, drama, music, movement, yoga, cooking, nature and science among other fun and engaging activities. After enjoying choice time and a planned activity, children will go outside and play on a state of the art Playground filled with fun climbing equipment, large sandbox, running areas, nature areas and our outdoor music wall. Some organized games may be played depending on the interest of the children. After a busy day at the Davis School, children will look forward to coming to LEAP to enjoy a smaller class size, and a well organized afternoon program where children can relax, engage in fun activities and be creative!
Please contact the Admissions Office for more information on the exciting new program!
- The pick up time is 5:30pm
- Schedule Options available:
- Teacher Development Days—11/13, 1/12, 3/9—Open Full Day, 8:00am-5:30pm
After School Details:
- Arts Based Afternoon Program
- Outside Time in State of the Art Playground as well as our In-door Gym
- Visual Arts, Music, Movement, Drama, Cooking, Science and Nature are some of the activities offered
- Outstanding Faculty & Facilities
- Some homework assistance can be arranged